Purge

I wasn't feeling well towards the end of the day. My guess was I had food poisoning from eating some overnight food. I was literally finding help calling friends and parents as I can't take a ride on a public train home due to the constant purging. To my surprise my parents rushed to town and get me home and before I could do anything I fell asleep on the couch. Woke up to find that I'm no longer purging and had some food and lots of fluid intake to recover from the outflow. I'm glad that I've prayed and was answered although not an immediate healing but I think I can look forward attending meetings tomorrow.

Well when you are in need of help it is the best time to put your friendship/relationship to a test. People who care is worth loving the rest you can probably put them in cold storage. Not sure whether anyone is aware of the fine prints on all investment link products. I find this line very true that "past performance should not be taken as an indication of future results". You may also use it on friendship "past relationship should not be taken as an indication of future intimacy".

0 comments:

Post a Comment