Playground

I'm sure each and everyone of us deep inside would like to have attention or even the love the our heart is longing for. However let us not take it too seriously and be really cautious as the number of players in the field is just too much for you to handle. The scariest part is they will never ever look like one and always appear to be the nice partner that you've always wanted. Well when the job is done on the bed, everything comes back to reality.

Some might think I'm exeggerating, I'm not and I don't mean to spoil the playground for players. If they are really that good and people are dumb enough to fall for them I guess somebody has to pay the price to learn in the real world. This blog post was basically inspired by a friend whom I was talking to over the weekend about how we spend our last 7-8 years. As time passes, human changes. My friend is now in the pro league for players and just a note she is a lady.

She is currently happy living the no strings attached just temporary high kind of lifestyle. Even she herself was telling me how sinful it is but addiction to it keeps her in the loop. Well I can't do much influence in a positive way but I told her, what goes around comes around. When you are on the upper hand manipulating love don't abuse it and you better pray one day when real love triggers you, the other party ain't fooling around.

How have you been managing your personal life in this fun filled playground? Is there a turning point where one will change or will the stained be permanent?

0 comments:

Post a Comment