Happy Chinese New Year

I've not been here for ages and it seems like it is accumulating dust and cobwebs here. I've just realised that Twitter updates ain't working on my blog. I can't be bothered at the moment but if you guys want to know what is going on you could add me @gabrielloh on Twitter.

This Chinese New Year I've stayed back in KL (I usually go down south to Kluang,Johor). The reason being my pets, I've got three dogs and non of them get along with each other. I don't want to see any casualties leaving them at home and coming home to see one died fighting. Staying back in KL also helps me keep up with my studies, manage to start on Economics today and hopefully finish it by next week.

For those traveling do take good care on the road. May the Lord be with you. Be good and be patient if you have bad cards in hand. Happy Chinese New Year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment