Confirmation

Instead of asking God all the time before we use the wisdom God gave us to think for ourselves, we should really make good use of the intelligence God planted in us. I've gained confirmation today on my action, as we all know Newton's law for every action there is a reaction. I tested on a reaction and had a confirmation from God to get back on my feet and go forward to a new frontier. Haha, being good can be at a disadvantage because people might use it against me but I've learned to not get exploited.

Got head hunted today by a recruiter for a job as an investment banker at a leading Japanese bank. I've yet to indicate my interest as I wanted to know more detail. I'm not planning to leave my job anytime soon as I'm gaining my grounds here. In the near future I would have to buck up with the studies and be lovable creature in church. Whatever is outstanding in my life unanswered, I shall not bother because I don't care about the outcome now. At least deep down in my heart I know I did my best, I'll leave it to God to do the rest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment