Synchronizing

Disagreement happens when an opinion differs from the other. Same goes to a relationship. There are a million ways to pick a fight or quarrel but what it takes to settle things is actually a step back. Ultimately is the loving heart that crave for love and nothing else. As I step into my mid twenties, I've realised that I've gone through so much to get my where I am today with a pretty decent job and wonderful friends who can understand that I need to take time off to church. God sent me an angel lately who motivated me to study harder despite knowing that it is too ambitious for me to take up this finance paper but it is the presence of this person that I'm motivated to move out of my comfort zone and commit my 2 hour a day book worming. Anyway that is not the highlight of this blog post. I'm just day dreaming after office hour preparing myself to study 2 hours before I head home and this image of two person walking and talking to each other hit me and I intepret it as a love message reminding me that I should go after that person by first synchronizing myself and move in accord.

*If you walk and talk with someone, eventually you will synchronize your steps with each other.

0 comments:

Post a Comment