Gaining Trust

I'm recently improving at work, not just by physical hours. With the help from my Country Manager and General Manager I'm improving at work as I get to understand more on the entire work that I'm working on. This also makes me look forward in putting in my first few credit proposals for this year and hopefully with the support I can push through these deals that is worth millions to cushion and expand the loan books of my bank.

While meeting KPIs are important at work, meeting God's KPIs are equally important. I've actually fixed my heart to serve unfortunately I can't serve financially yet as I've great responsibility in sending my younger sister to University in June. I'm placing an all in call with my finances for her studies. I've given consent to her and my entire family that I support her cost of living and tuition fees in Uni, She would be pursuing Traditional Chinese Medicine course. She would be a Sensei upon graduation. I pray that she would do well in her course and not take me as experiment for all the acupuncture training.

As for today, I woke up around 11am, did a couple of hours reading and pondering. Last but not least I've updated my blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment