Twenty Eleven

When you stepped into this new year did you tell yourself that this will be a year to reach greater heights or did you just let it be as if it is just another day in life? I've been taking some precious time off at the end of the year to ponder on my life till the latest second. I'm still pretty much the same except maybe my faith in God which grew throughout the year as I participated more in various church activities.

I've met different people throughout the year and also learned that one should always guard their heart. I was at one point of time think that I might be venturing into a new relationship infact a long distanced relationship which I myself know it will not work out. It happened so quickly that we planned a trip to a place where we both would have the time to get away from our job and ofcourse fall in love again. It didn't worked out eventually which I sort of foresee when communication between us hit a bumpy road.

This year ofcourse I've a whole long list of things that I wish I could achieve some reachable goals and some not. I hope my relationship with parents would grow stronger and I could be a blessing to them, career advancement, grow to a next level in Christ and to settle down with one lovely soul. Thats about it this year, simple wishes that requires plenty of hard work and faith to achieve. How about yours?


*We all learn how to walk with countless falls. Life is about getting up and walk again and in later stage run. There maybe mistakes and unfortunate events coming to us as if the whole world is against you but overcoming it makes us better and who knows we may be more attractive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment