Wound

I usually stay online to read on articles and get myself up to date with the happenings around. Most of the time I read on something juicier to keep me awake after a couple of serious articles. Some of the juicy ones I read recently involves affair and of course those idiotic ones. You'll be surprised if you read about affairs. It happens probably more often than you could imagine and they might be your neighbor or worst still your partner. I really pity the other half of these selfish A-holes. A lot of times these victims fall from peak to pit because their world have been turned upside down. Likewise if I were to put myself in their shoe it would be the same however due to the grace of God I've crawled out from a pit before and now I'm pretty numb hence moving on is way easier. Life should definitely be this way because to me if a relationship doesn't work I won't bother giving it a second thought. I've build myself up against this kinda issue and I've also learned that on average out of 10 people more than half will be in one way or another unworthy to be good to. I'm not encouraging anyone to hate these people but I think we should set good examples and send a clear message to people whom cheats. Typically I would ignore them totally because by entertaining these people I felt disgusting. Affair happens in a relationship when one is a total idiot and the other don't realize. I've got involve as a victim role before, nothing much to shout about except maybe my accurate six sense which help me realize before I was a sucker. Another lesson learned through that nasty incident was also my tolerance and sincerity in love. I must say I'm proud of my attitude. Now I'm all good but I seriously don't know if I am healed or I can't feel my wound at all.

"A wound unfelt is a wound unhealed."

0 comments:

Post a Comment