Soaring Joy

Last night there was this combine zone cell meeting and I get to meet a lot of new people. However there is one that I'm looking forward to meet. She is a wonderful friend of mine that gave me a hug on Saturday. As most of you would know I've probably been single for too long hence then hug instantly melts my heart. Anyway cut the long story short I got another good bye hug last night. Made me a little too happy for a moment. After coming back to my senses it is just a friendly hug and there is nothing more than that.

On Tuesday night, I've met up with this super handsome friend of mine Nick. I call him the ladies man. He got his grooves and girls would just stick to him like glue. He was showing me his friends on his Iphone and those girls are gorgeous not to mention some of them are rich. We chat over dinner and catch up on things going on. Haha and he had this funny resolution for the year 2011. He wants to stay single this year. Can you imagine people are begging to get attached and his wish is to stay single for a year. See the difference between a ladies men and ordinary folks?

0 comments:

Post a Comment