Halt

Some closer friends might know that I do have a partner over the past six months. She was a friend whom I've known for more than 8 years. We started out fine until we had more and more disagreements which I think it is normal course in a relationship. So to cut the story short, the wonderful days were over and we just had to call it off not because we hate each other but because we can't compromise on certain things such as petty issues which I find it totally negligible turn out to be the biggest point of argument for her.

Not withstanding the diffrence in view point we end it peacefully. Despite the fact that I do feel sad, I still choose not to waste time because to me every second counts and I prefer to make full use of it in doing something more meaningful than deleting pictures (searching them in the first place).

I still wish her all the best in life and of course I must say she is a very nice person, it is a waste that we parted in different ways. I pray that the Lord will touch new lives through me and will continue to bless her abundantly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment