Halloween @ Seri Carcosa

I was invited to a party last Friday without knowing the promoters behind the party until I actually arrive the venue. It was a wicked party by Carlsberg and Jägermeister.

That's me downing the "J" tube.

I myself dressed up as a Chinese "Keung Si" seems to picked up quite abit of attention, however me being me just took pictures with whoever that comes requesting for a picture. No contacts were exchange as I wasn't there to hunt down for girls. I was there solely for the fun of having friends to company me and drink. I must say I enjoy the beer much and the J tubes were horrible. There were abundant opportunities to know people especially in such a party environment but I must be out of my mind not to and I have no idea why.

Anyway fast forward, we were hanging around at a corner drinking and just enjoying the scene until I was knocked out and I seriously passed out. The next thing I knew I woke up in the morning in my friend's couch. I tried to recall what happened but it was just to vague and the last thing I remember was I fell down somewhere knocking down some plastic drums.

This is probably the ugliest scene in my life and I hope kids would drink responsibly. Special thanks to Arthur and Teck Ming for extending the service as chauffeur and carried me back to shelter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment