Age vs Maturity

I've known some friends since primary and secondary school days. Unfortunately they have been quite idiotic which leads to broken friendship link. I mean if we bump into each other they would still put up a show saying hi but behind that its all sissy gossips. It can be quite annoying knowing a bunch of liars thinking you were born yesterday but after a while it doesn't matter much because you know that they have not grown in spirit just physically aging. These friends were in different proffesion some I've given advice and helped in their career however due to advices being bold and honest some think that it is offensive. I don't blame them nor do I ask for an appreciation. I do not count blessings I give to friends. So now I shall explain why they are childish in a few of many ways. No pointing fingers just a general classification of the "niche" group. As we all know we are at the age of building our career in our own ways, in real world friends exchange contacts or pull strings to create opportunity for each other and ofcourse build business together. These cavemens would treat it as if people will do better if they introduce or they previously bullshitted about their contacts. Ofcourse no obligations with contacts, after all it is personal preference. I think in a community especially relatives and friends there are uncountable opportunities to be unearth. Sharing contacts is totally FREE. Another example: If I'm working in a bank and so happen I've a relative who has contacts in another bank, the relative could actually pull some strings and create opportunity in my career or even just introduce for network building sake. You never know next thing in the pipeline might be a billion dollar bank to bank deal. Non of the example is directed to anyone specific. I just think that people around me are overly conservative and not mature enough to look beyond their own selfish character. We are in the echo boom generation, are you going to stay at where you are and work till you retire or are you ambitious to look at the big picture. Grow up kids!

0 comments:

Post a Comment