Visitor

It was great last night at cell with visitor Allison dropping by. I've also visited her cell which has an awesome name Passion and Zeal ("P&Z"). The last time I dropped by P&Z was during mooncake festival and coincidently it was Celine's farewell. I hope she is doing well in Singapore with my fellow cell member KahSoon. I'll be dropping by Singapore to pay my friends a visit and hopefully I can get in to Universal Studio to check out what is all the hu-haa about.

Besides cell I've been spending most of my time reading and going through the web searching for business opportunities. I just can't see money sitting in the bank account accumulating without a better purpose. I would like those hard earn money work for me a little maybe they'll earn me a small pie every year as a bonus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment