Realistic aim


Some time ago, a friend asked whether I've achieved certain goals I've set this year. To be honest, I don't set short term goals and put them down in a list. I set realistic goals. Well since I have no actual goals drafted out I shall recall from my memory what I've actually wanted to achieve. Last year was not a very good year as I was caught in a relationship that sunked like the titanic. So I've wanted to recover so badly and it did happened and I was glad. During the period I've also met people who are really special which I don't deny I might go after the special person someday. I've also prayed for a breakthrough in my career which was realised second half of the year. Basically my year was pretty good with the trips to SiemReap, Bangkok, Bali, Macau, HK, Labuan & Singapore. I think its worth the dollar and cents checking out places around the region. I think I'm all good for now considering I'll turn 25 soon. The partner issue I shall worry later because I think it takes time to meet the correct one and even if I've met the correct person it would take time to convince the other party that I'm Mr. Right for her. Did you readers had a good year too?

0 comments:

Post a Comment