Haven't woke up early during for a period of time as i usually sleep in after working hard for the entire week. Today was an exception because I've actually went to MC for 1 1/2 days due to some serious flu & fever.

No doubt life lately has brought me to a test of faith which I've sorta reached the verge of contemplating whether its worth the effort and time spent with God. However action speaks louder than words. I've worked my way to church despite being sick and persevere through it. The story doesn't end there. I felt awfully terrible the next day and I insist on heading to work as I had an appointment with a listed co,'s Financial Controller. I was told by my bosses to take the day off and cancel the meeting however without me making the decision, I prayed. God answered and the Financial Controller called to postponed the meeting till a later date.

Today, I've recovered nearly as I've a wonderful team of people praying for me light speed recovery. I have to as well because I'll be out the entire day from lunch till late. Meeting up with a bunch of church mates for lunch, follow by church, dinner and movie late at night.

I'm really quite ignorant to doors opened as I've come to a stage where my focus lies on my career and hoping God will naturally put my other concerns into place. Never have I failed to love my previous partners well just that they went off track hence sometimes I would think that in comparison with the meaning of true love defined as love till death do us apart, I've totally no problem abiding simple covenant like this.

Just before I end my note here. Being a gentleman, I would like to dedicate maybe a line or two on my clean space to my ex-gf whom had found new love with a London born Chinese which she met during her cousin's wedding a month ago. They were both the best man and bridesmaid during the event. So I shall give my best blessings to them and may the love last forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment