Full stop

I was previously hesitating to put a full stop to this blog of mine. I don't published it nor do I go around telling people I have a blog. None the less I am glad I didn't end it as I am a strong believer that memories should be stored in one way or another. Some stored physical items which signifies certain important event or person.


I've been away for quite awhile busy with work with some travelling involved, morphing into a suitcase banker. Well I must say much happened during the hiatus moment. I didn't just went missing in action as I could still meet my buddies once in awhile. However I was more of mind blogger whereby I've sort of brainstormed what I wanted to blog and stored in one of the corners of my mind. I kept reminding myself to at least blog walk my own blog to at least try to add some colours to my ever clean blog.


I've managed to at least made an effort to revive this blogosphere and hopefully I will come back with a little more salt and light of life to share with some of you who still enjoys listening to my playlist everynow and then.


Cheers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment