Third of August

White lie, black lie, polka dotted lie... a lie is still a lie

Beyond the line:
I came up with this line this morning as I was humming songs with my earphones on in the train catching lotsa uninvited attention. This line simply pass my mind because somehow I believe we are vulnerable creatures when it comes to emotion related matters. We should always manage expectations regardless of the signs which we receive from another homosapien. Afterall most of us love to have the feeling of being wanted and hence we do get signals which we might think its a green light only to find that we are running into a wall.

Moral:
Be straight forward and stop beating around the bush, if you don't intend to take responsibility on words being said then don't even give the slightest hope to your "admirer".

Let me guess, I have an appointment this Friday for lunch and I strongly believe it will be called off even if my ex don't I will as I find it not appropriate to be lunching with someone having a long distance relationship, she will also tell me all sorta nonsense bla bla bla I was the one she truly love back then..... hence the verdict is not to attend the lunch appointment when time comes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment