Last Friday Night

I was all excited to start gaining momentum in life whereby I start to put myself out to test the waters. I was invited by my high school mates to crash over at their regular desk in Library. However what struck me was an unplanned dinner arrangement with a friend whom I've known for 8 years but yet to meet in person. I've enjoyed the time getting to know each other a little more, as anticipated we were both acting a little wierd because it was our first meeting. Later on we proceeded with the beer session and with no surprise I brought along my dinner buddy.

We had great fun as my high school mates were regular and we managed to get to know the band members which were performing that night. The night did not just end at where we were because someone has suggested that we crash a friend's b'day party over at Zouk. So we headed to Zouk partially hibernating. When we arrived it was around 10mins before 3am. The party is still going on and this is the place where men and women gel together and all the action happens. I was not spared in Zouk as I was trying to walk through the crowd in the dance floor I was being kidnapped by a random girl from a group of 6 girls and my wonderful buddies left me there. How the kidnapp scene happened? One girl grabbed my hand and pulled me right into the wall formed by the 6 semi-high ladies. So I just have to robot dance my way out, seriously I must admit, I was excited because it further confirms that hey if nobody wants me at least I was wanted for a moment in the crowd.


Me being me not interested in a come and go relationship decided not to even know them. So I guess they think I'm either gay or simply too arogant to even join them for some fun. That is basically all about last Friday night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment