Post-BKK trip

I was amazed that this time around BKK I didn't shop much, In fact I just took the time to accompany my buddies and bringing them around since none of them have been to Bangkok and none actually plan the trip. So we just play by ear waking up every morning to decide where is our next destination.


I enjoyed this trip as I get to see the changes in Bangkok. Lumphini one of my favourite place in Bangkok has been torn down as they've closed down due to the maturity of their lease. Hopefully on my next trip they will reopen at a better location. Thailand is most likely experiencing high inflation as things were no longer cheap as compared to my spending last year. I can no longer get a bargain meal and the price haggling seems to be tougher.


Thats all for now as I have to follow up with a couple of deals in hand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment