Work-Live-Learn-Play

Many times I was put into situation or rather my job has always been in situation where I play the puppet show between both my clienteles and my management. My job is to basically originate deals from thin air and try to make sure that something cooks up. Trapping in between the Bank and clients makes me a conduit acting as a channel to twist and turn in order to please both sides.


No doubt I love being a generalist originator so I won't limit myself in the Debt Capital Markets playground and I could even explore possible M&As or even trade deals. Afterall the bank value their employee simply from the figures brought in. As a Gen Y we often seek a balance lifestyle of work-live-learn-play. However in the real and cruel world hardly any firm would give you the room to take a break let alone play. As a Gen Y I do wish I could have a balance lifestyle but I do understand the rigid rules in life therefore I'm perfectly fine at this point of time being put into tough conditions and hopefully this mould a better me in the near future.


At this point besides saving there is just not much opportunity in life yet. I'm still trying to increase my personal equity in some investments and hopefully a property during the property bubble pop rumoured to be soon. I've only spotted properties that I can't yet afford but looking further I think a landed property seems to be a better bet for a no brainer investment.


As for now I'll just have to beef up and continue to be strong. Salary comes to the people who can perform best (assuming meritocracy takes place) and of course to pray for the best as a faithful child of God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment