Halt

Someone pulled the handbrakes and the cart would have to simply come to a standstill. The journey came to an end with friendship being built then knocked down later on. I have no comments over the last couple of weeks. I was chasing after my career and at the same time leaving all else to God's will.


I also know that my blog is the main culprit and killer, not the first time. I still remember back then when a friend of mine in Oz had me as a shelter/rebound before embarking on a new relationship. I felt like I'm doing charity being a temporary comfort to those seeking a pillar to lean on.


Well alas nothing was achieved but another life lesson learned. Never hand out your sincerity unless it is proven to be worth it. To end this it has to be the famous quote: Giving up doesn't mean you are weak, sometimes it just mean you are strong enough to let go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment