Perspective

Just postponed my meeting as I had this uneasy feeling and I couldn't focus on selling my ideas. On this rainy night, some might have misunderstood the entire perspective of my previous post. I've always think that a blog should be read in the author's perspective and not the reader's perspective. This is also my main reason of keeping this blog to myself and not shared among friends or relatives.

It is utterly idiotic to make assumptions and start pointing fingers without really understanding the points which formed the entry. I wasn't making any comparison, complaining or pin-pointing anyone. It is merely for the sake of putting pieces of thoughts together like mosaic to form a related story.

Well, I must say this was a tragic incident where words were twisted and taken personal. It wasn't intentional but I realized the damage was done after a short conversation over the phone. To be honest, past should be be left as it is and not brought up. I am not interested in knowing the history be it good or bad. What matter is really the future, however with some stumbling blocks and insufficient understanding it is hard to actually build a bond between two mankind. It requires both to think in accord and of course mutual understanding.

Unfortunately things weren't smooth as of now with various component mismatching. I would like to sincerely apologise should there be any unpleasant word or examples given but on the other hand I would like to share my 2 cents that this is merely my point of view looking forward and therefore from a third party view it will be an obvious bias inclination in taking positions or sides.

-there is always two sides of a story-

0 comments:

Post a Comment