3 days

Exactly three days before I board my the plane to Macau to meet up with my travel mate. It has been awhile since I last travelled. Ever since I've turned single I travelled to several places to enjoy and see the world. I believe I was wrong back then making my world full of just my companion. Now that I realised that it was a mistake I see things in a more open manner. Most of the time we date because we wanted the one person in our life and we skip the knowing the person really well part. There is nothing wrong with trying to date someone but I believe it should be from a good intention or rather one should already have the mind set of putting in effort and commitments. Without it you can forget about dating as it wouldn't last and eventually you'll end up with a vacuum in your heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment