Extended lunch hour

It is Friday, supposingly a farewell lunch to me but due to the last minute twist I've decided to stay the farewell lunch still goes according to plan. My Senior Relationship Manager (SRM) bought us lunch at Lemon Garden, Shangri-La. We felt so heavy hearted as she is leaving us soon to take care of baby Chloe her new born baby. First time witnessing family comes first situation where she had to give up that lovely paycheque and spend her time with her family. I'm very full and when you eat alot during lunch it makes you feel very sleepy at work. I hope the basketball session tonight will burn away some fats I've accumulated from the sumptuous meal. Two weeks from now I'll be flying to Labuan for my annual dinner. Isn't it a privilleged to take a flight purposely for dinner and back the next morning. :)

Thank you Cynthia for the great meal, we will buy you the next lunch before you leave.

0 comments:

Post a Comment