Rich and Glam



Yesterday it was the official opening of LV at Gardens. Coincidently I had my dinner appointment in Gardens so I checked out the entire event one floor above LV to see who was invited as guest to this glam event. The few that I know were Jimmy Choo, Michelle Yeoh, IGB's MD Robert Tan, Supermodel Danielle Graham, Lilian Too the one that makes money from telling nonsense Fengshui and my highschool classmate now Miss Malaysia Thanuja. The opening ceremony was simple and classy. I'm not a big fan of LV but I think LV is good at branding and keeping the top spot for prestige and lux name. Most people would like to be there someday in their life as an invited guest to these events but I think it is not necessary even if you are eligible. I won't mind working towards it, having an aim is good but the value of these things should never be made as benchmark or priority in life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment