The LETTER


Today will be my first time resigning from a job formally. I've drafted out my resignation letter and I felt heavy hearted to kiss my job good bye. Knowing that I will be heading to a better place with new opportunities and greater challenges, I still have great bond here with my bosses. They have been good and understanding. I guess walking in the path of light does make a difference in life. I've been a exceptionally good. I hope this will be an example for other young adults going through career transition or relationship failures or even temptations to just hold on to that childlike faith that everything will be in placed. There is no free lunch, the reward is there for people who walk the extra mile. Plans are only good intentions unless they immediately degenerates to hardwork. You can climb high with politics or even relationships but it takes fundamental strength to keep you there. I know I'll be stamping HSBC's name on my resume soon and this would be a huge bonus and hopefully a better prospect in the future.

-Strongly believes that a good man should never end last because a good man can be sexy in his way, you just have to discover the sexy part of him.-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulation. and I remember your promised on the company chop?
Hope you was not too sleepy while you said that...

Gabriel said...

I will remember that.

Post a Comment