Dreams

As most would know I was down sick last night and being sick has never been better because during my ten hours sleep I dreamt about things that only appears deep down in my heart and mind(which does the imagination). Beauty dreams are always short but the impact of it kept me smiling as I was on my way to work. I understand that one should never ever jump into any hasty decision in life especially relationships. Now this is something good about my dream because it ain't going to happen in reality and I know it. Hence I'm always more outspoken and daring in dreams and last night I was holding her hand.

When something is missing in your life, it usually turns out to be someone. Most people missed out opportunity in life because of various reasons, e.g.: Wrong timing, Too young to commit and many other ridiculous reasons. I don't blame them for not knowing that it is really up to one to keep their commitment level and of course with God's approval. As I was writing this I am talking to a friend of mine who managed to opened up a conversation on her downtimes in life and that lead me to share my downtimes which is already here in this blog since ages ago.

I'm thankful because I've actually being moulded to be tougher through all those devastating days. Without that lady whom I've pampered her for three years I wouldn't have become a better person in life. I dedicated more time to do meaningful tasks. Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.

As much as I would like to think that God planted that dream in my head as a vision or answer to my prayers, deep down I know its the mind because I've been having her image planted in the subconscious mind which probably leads to the sweet dreams of mine. Tonight it is cell night and I'll be leading the prayer for YA in their directions, contributions and lets not forget the heart to hear from you Lord.

0 comments:

Post a Comment