AHH-CHOOO!

I have been chopping down a lot of trees today due to my runny nose. Its bad that I felt very tired of sneezing. All the more today is an important day because my career opportunities lies in this appointment which I had this afternoon. Manage to have a good short 30 minutes conversation with the department head. Thinking about getting back to work makes me feel weaker. I guess I'm at the wrong job? or plain lack of motivation because it is less rewarding.

Anyway I'll be recovering soon I hope with all the prayers and of course lots and lots of water. I won't be updating my blog so often because nowadays my blog seems to attract spammers and not to mention the work load I have. Today I picked up my phone and drop a text to pretty bee telling her that I didn't manage to take a pic with her alone during the camp. What brings me joy although I know I'm thinking too much but at least she replied there will be more occasions in the future. I'm a happy sneezing angel today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment