Library

Library for the party and not for books. This will be my first debut to this happening location. I've retired from all the drinking and partying scene for ages. Now the highlight of the night is the "SHOW" that we've been anticipating. I wonder how does it feel picking up chics in the bar. It must be full of excitement to push some of them to their courage limit and overcoming the barrier to strike up a chat with a total stranger of opposite sex. Well just to calm you guys down that we are not those "hamsup" guys picking up chics for the sake of sleeping with them. In this circle of friends of mine I'm quite sure we are among the best spouse material. All having our own career directions and NO cheaters or heartbreakers. Some of us are going wild tonight because it was a bet and the losers will be the performer for tonight i.e. to get the contacts of some stranger of opposite sex. Some think Poker is bad now the result of Blind Man's Bluff is worst! I'll just sit down and enjoy my beer maybe laugh at those who failed miserably in getting the numbers. Now, party aside locally aside. I'm looking forward to a mega party in Hong Kong which I've already booked the tickets. I'll be partying with some HongKees in Ocean Park. Its thier annual Halloween Party. My life is seriously pumping up my adrenaline and lets hope that it doesn't stop right there. So life still goes on even when you are being left, self worth is important. Will the perfect lover come into the picture anytime soon? I don't know but I know there is this pretty bee in my head buzzing. Fuck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment