Bali

MUAY THAI IN BALI!



Day 1 :

After touching down at Denpasar airport. Got a driver and bargained for a fair price to get us to our nest for 3 days. I'm amazed by the place even from the airport to the hotel. We stayed right in the middle of town. To describe it further it is the most happening place in Bali where the clubs were located. Minutes of walk down the street and voila the night clubs packed with foreigners. So after we checked in we took a walk at Kuta beach which was walking distance from our place approx 10mins. Then decided to go further so we hop into a cab running on meter and went to Nusa Dua the best beach ever called Geger Beach. Guys will love this place if you get what I mean. From there we hang around took tons of pictures and enjoyed the serenity there. After that we head to Jimbaran for seafood and sunset. I'll give this an 8 out of a scale of 10. Wonderful place and would definitely bring my future partner here. Saw some Jap chics and sort of check out them while they check us out too maybe because I'm traveling with a guy hence the awkwardness. Then we head to some factory outlet shops for those surf brand and I got myself a not so cheap Quiksilver. Later on its a visit to the streets of clubs and HardRock hotel. First night ended with a painful massage which left me limping back to the hotel. *exaggerate*

0 comments:

Post a Comment