Dignity


Its always good to keep your self worth higher and never to let someone manipulate your weakness. I've had a great dinner outing with MelV & Dong last night. We were talking about how we overcome our nasty past relationship. The only thing we had in common, I'm glad that I'm doing pretty well gaining back some dignity. Like MelV said "If it is meant to be then you don't have to beg for it". I totally like the idea of not begging for love and also I love the juicy idea of not settling for anything less. I'm quite over the past as I think that we should never dwell in sadness drawing all the negative thoughts. After all good guys end last might not be true because I still stand on my perception that there is a demand for good guys and bad boys are generally more attractive physically. I'm not aiming for girls to like me as a bad boy but rather for someone who could settle down and I'm still relatively young in my career so I can take the time to build a solid foundation and think about all the love that I could use to drown my future partner later. Not that I don't think now but I'm patient and do not foresee anything coming up soon. Deep down in the heart of course I had someone which I fall head over heels for but I should be calm and think rationally and I don't want to aim high shoot low and result in disappointment. So if any of you went through some nasty past UGLY relationship should always remember never give those who take love for granted a second chance. If it is meant to be it will never be you begging for it. Show some dignity and be worthy and noble.

0 comments:

Post a Comment