The beautiful Sunday

Kicked off my Sunday going to church and while I was on my way the text that came in made my day so much better. I can't explain the joy, it was like butterflies in my tummy. Smiling to myself on the way to church. Then sermon for today is all about mission. I do agree with what she told me, it is rather boring and of course it might not be the time for us as we have not been called yet. I do look up on missionaries going all out to make a change. Given so much responsibility on my back I doubt I could really abandoned it all for God. After church I went to Kiwanis Down Syndrome Center to spend some money, it was all from the heart charity which I've never ever though of doing in the past. I guess I never thought that doing good can be joyful, instead I've always had this thought that being good is always less popular/fun. While doing anything sinful the pleasure return are usually way higher than being good. I've made my first step into doing something out of my comfort zone and I'm happy with it, maybe it is due to the company but I would like to believe it is not even though I can't deny the company influenced my decision a lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment