Love (try)angles



Love is not about trying and later discovering it is not the perfect match. It should be the other way round discovering your future partner then get together. Often we misunderstood what is a "perfect match". Perfect match doesn't come with a snap. In reality there isn't such thing as a perfect match. It is hard work, tolerance, loyalty and etc. There is no perfect relationship because in a relationship we learn to adapt and learn to love our soul mate more and more until we leave earth, this is how a relationship is made perfect.

Have you ever get into a messy situation where you're stuck in a love triangle? Love triangle are common nowadays but if you are about my age you just can't be bothered. People at my age would probably want to settle down with their princess or knight in shining armor. You don't have to spend much effort searching because often the best is always around you. If not they would have been taken. Sometimes we look so far that we ignored the pretty things happening around us. Chasing after something that aren't meant to be yours can be somewhat tiring, imagine the joy you had when you've got them and when they leave you with a lame reason it leaves you in the pit for a period of time. Admit it human takes time to heal and when you've healed it makes you smarter/wiser (hopefully). Once bitten twice shy, never let yourself get hurt again.

While it seems like it is all human effort, we often ignored God's work behind us. While we are doing our very best, God is doing the rest. It is only through his grace we have complete work. Understanding love issues ain't hard, it is all like formulae. Build a friendship, start going out, build the chemistry then making your intentions clear....then wait for the green light to further complete the love cycle. It sounds easy like peanuts because we haven't incorporated the human factor. One of the most sophisticated creature God has ever made is women. They say it takes a lifetime to try to understand them. *take note it is only "trying" to understand them. Now that gives us the answer why love is complicated, it is because we have one Sophisticated lady to deal with.

Well after spilling out nonsense for today at lunch, I think I'm just going to relate myself a little. I'm growing to be more mature in life, taking things in a more open manner (still rather conservative as I think it is fundamentally good), learned to let go of the past, learn to pick up responsibility, learn to give willingly. As I grow older my criteria for a lifetime partner sorta change over time. I told my friends that the partner that I seek should be someone who loves me and loves God. This would not only helped me in a way that when I drift away from God there is an anchor there to hold on. Simple? Life is meant to be simple after all. Be happy with what you have but be motivated to get what you want to have, then it will be a bonus in life. Happy loving people.

"Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness" I would marry you, you just don't know that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment