Switch

My mood seems to be related mostly on things I see and experience. They say light travel faster hence often you get influence by things you see first then when you hear them it is likely that it isn't that serious. Which is also why people looks brighter than they are before they start talking. I left late today from work because I wanted to achieve more at work. Now that I'm home I shall spend some time to read and then ponder on my life a little to see whether I've been progressing or am I at a stagnant state. I would like to be credited for my own works but I know behind me God is working hard for me too. You don't need someone to tell you that you are good although certainly it helps motivates you, what is more important is when God puts your name in his list to be invited into the heaven. Praises and compliments are good but it should never be a benchmark or something we eagerly seek for. I am who I am and I know God will send someone whom matches me in time to come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment