Medical Check-Up

I headed for a quick medical check up early last Saturday. It was my first complete body check-up. I have to go through various test like a white mice and also blood test. The funny part was when they wanted my pee sample they gave me a mini container and advice me tolet the pee flow for awhile and take the sample pee halfway peeing and make sure I don't take the end of my pee. I really don't know what is the science behind it but I followed and it is very awkward of me performing stunts in the toilet. I've no problem with all the test except probably the part where I have to fast on Friday night. The result of the check-up is out and I'm healthy to pick up a new career. I know this new career path ain't going to be easy but it is worth the try if that is where God wanted me placed, I'll abide.

0 comments:

Post a Comment