My future in your hands

If you've turned 21 and have not visited a post office to get yourself registered as a voter, please do so. It is important to help yourself at the same time help people like me who wants a better future. I trust you people in voting for the right cause. Hence, I don't need to tell you who to vote for, since at this age you should know how to vote at your best interest. I know one vote might seem small but it is with all these individual votes that Malaysia might have that little hope to change. I'm tired of seeing white elephant projects going on and on, people being thrown out of the window or blown up but the culprit is getting away. So in one way or another if you are seeking proper judiciary, safety, economic growth, proper education system. I might as well say if you want improvement in the country use your vote wisely.

1 comments:

优之草 said...

agree v u ...
i'm waiting for d day tat i can vote ...

Post a Comment