Single's Voice


From my recent vacation, I've become even more sensitive to my surroundings. I'm sensitive towards changes in career and relationship. At this career booming stage eventhough I can't match the bankers in HK I believe I'm moving up the corporate ladder by accepting the offer to HSBC. As for relationship, I'm as dry as dessert and that is the only drawback, when I was in Macau & HK deep down in my heart I know there is this empty space waiting to be occupied by my future spouse which I just don't know whom yet. I've prayed about it and hopefully she will be revealed clearly to me. I'm all good staying single as I could be closer to God and serve more but at the same time being dry makes me get tempted or crave for the intimacy or rather LOVE. It is not end of the world I'm clear and I do understand that as a human I will somehow make mistakes here and there and I prayed that God will watch over me. Knowing new friends in HK actually helped me divert my attention to seek for the one and not until the last day when I was alone in the airport reading my book at the lounge I felt the loneliness creeping in and I know it is going to make me start thinking of people whom I might have feelings for so I quickly shut my eyes and took a short nap. I know this is funny but I just wanted to blurp out my heartfelt thoughts in my private space.

0 comments:

Post a Comment