Fishing

There are things or people that matters to me significantly. I like them more than anything except God. I usually pay attention to these things or people more compare to the ordinary happenings around me. It is like the spotlight would be directed and these things or people will be highlighted. What I do not enjoy is being fished or in other words being controlled just because I am more concern about these matters. For example in my career transition I don't like being fished with a counter offer which isn't really that much of a better package but it makes you think twice and hesitate. As for human, I hate people who plays with feelings as if it is a game. I don't like the "she loves me or she loves me not game". I believe we are adults we should deal with things in an honest and open manner. If you aren't gonna date the guy or girl then don't bother wasting their time. Don't give them hope and use excuses like we can be friends can't we? Deep inside you know it is pure bullshit because you are manipulating the advantage in hand. We human are design to abuse our ability. Till you can control it, pray for wisdom to be sincere. Good night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment