Corporate Banking

The major twist in my life is probably having an engineering degree and pursuing my career in banking. Without much knowledge yet curious to try out in the financial institutions I ended up here in an offshore bank as a corporate banker. Although my initial aim was to be an investment banker but I'm quite happy at where I am today in this position which I could pitch deals at the same time a step closer to investment banking. My boss was an ex-investment banker turn corporate banker. I would like to try to explore opportunities the other way round. Life as a corporate banker is pretty intense especially standing in the front line like me pitching for deals and sometimes getting your balls squeezed by CFOs from mega companies. Life is pretty challenging and I'm very dedicated in my job although I might not be hitting a five figure salary yet but this year was a pretty good year as I've managed to get a promotion into a position which I planned to explore. I wished the days ahead would be smooth therefore please pray for me for wisdom and a smooth sailing future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment