Diwali Weekend

Over the long weekend I've attempted to update my blog. I had so many things to spill and I just didn't know where to start off.

Fri: I started off my day with a short brainstorming session at Dong's residence then followed by lunch and some unplanned shopping at One-U. Bought some work attire and rush home as I've got a dinner appointment at Opus Bangsar. The food is really good but the hefty price tag might be a drawback. If it wasn't because of my friend returning from Singapore I wouldn't visit this kinda places unless it is with my special someone.

Sat: I can summarize this day with me, my coffee and a book.

Sun: Managed to wake up for church surprisingly. Went for my class and met Bel only after church. I must say the Postcard and that funny dice made my day. Didn't expect to get a souvenir from Shanghai. Also drop by One-U again to get some stuffs and had our farewell lunch before my cell mate board his bus and head back to Singapore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment