Things you never expect

I thought of keeping it a secret for my buddy who private message me about a month ago for a favour. He wanted to get his GF a Braun Buffel purse on her birthday which falls on 16th of November. I went shopping over the weekend and charged that purse to my card. This couple has been on and off for ages and they are by far the longest pair of friends which I've ever known. 1000 miles apart and yet still lovely with that thoughtful present and I've to admit it feels weird going into a shop to buy a lady purse and not for your girlfriend. I hope their relationship will grow stronger each day and all the best to them. It is very inspiring to see loyalty in love.

So I was in the shop I noticed Braun Buffel pays alot of attention to details and finishing of their product just by seeing their logo. Why?

4 comments:

=DeNIsE= said...

很无聊咯你,傻佬

Gabriel said...

I bet you didn't notice that. :P

=DeNIsE= said...

I am surprise that you are more interested on that thing rather than I should do...
By the way which one did you buy for her?
I am thinking of the Luisa but Jas said the Odesa with the bucket is nice...

Gabriel said...

I'm not interested but I noticed. I don't know the names but I'm sure the one I picked will be a good choice. :)

Post a Comment