Into pieces

Thursday - OUG,Kuala Lumpur: An old lady which had a mild stroke in her Volvo 850E rammed into a Viva parked 4 houses away from my house and totally destroyed that little white car. To give you an idea of the impact the little car ended up infront of my house and look like a smart car after the crash. The better part of the story is the Volvo didn't just end the demolition streak there, the next victim was my little yellow car which was parked outside my house. My car almost ended up being pushed into the drain. No casualties on the spot as no one was in both the toy cars being demolished. The old lady walked out unharmed but unfortunately after she was sent to the hospital for medical check-up she ended up in a coma and passed away a day later. Now my car was the second impact and yet it was smashed up like a junk car. The viva cannot be repaired and was written off and my car will take two weeks at least according the the workshop. Moral of the story, you'll never survived a crash if you are seating in a local made car regardless of model. They are so badly designed and manufactured that I suspect it is made of aluminium can material. So if you can't afford any car other than a local car yet, it is better off to wait and save more. Anyone wants me to provide my car plate no. for some hope to be rich?

0 comments:

Post a Comment