Old has gone

As far as I'm concern we should not cry over spilt milk. Whether it is a bad relationship or simply bad memories, let us forgive whoever that might hurt you and remove that stumbling block for us to move on to a new life. Speaking off my experience here, I'm glad that I was able to overcome all the issues and past with God's grace. I can now talk openly with my ex without grudge or even slight worry that I will fall for her again. I'm just going with the flow and go wherever I an being lead. I was really happy that my church mates are opening up to me and telling me their weaknesses and struggles in life. In a way I felt that I had gained the trust from them for them to reveal their secrets to me. I hope that they too could be free from their barriers to move on one day and not dwell in sadness or guilt.

Every cloud has a silver lining, we just have to realise it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment