Lucky No. 3



Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much

Simply the principles that I hold on to currently and hopefully I'll add on more positive values in the future rather than dropping these values. I was in this loop of message whereby me and some church mates share our daily encounter in everything, some talk about love, some work and some God. Recently we were all focusing on BGR (boy girl relationship). We shared our experiences and due to the sensitivity of my past I didn't shared much because my ex happens to be in the same church and words spread like wild fire. I'm glad one of them offered to intro me to someone to create opportunity for me and I happily accepted the offer, who knows I might end up finding that somebody. I also shed some light about what I've learned through a broken relationship and how I actually stood back up again. I'm pretty happy with my life right now despite the fact that I'm one rib less and that rib with my Eve and now I just need to locate Eve so that I'll be complete.


When is least expected that we cross path with the person. Pray for patience and also discernment so that I can meet the right one folks. Will personally thank you all when I've met Eve.

0 comments:

Post a Comment