800th

This is my 800th post, I just felt happy that not only I've learn to write and improve my english a little through this blog. I've also learnt to be calm and find inspiration everywhere, I pay more attention to details. I'm just glad the lousy days were over and so much more to be anticipated this coming year. I've got some trips coming up and with my new camera I could explore alot more with it too. Submarine is what I need now, but I've been spending way over budget including phone bills. I need to decide to get a submarine or to get a polaroid, maybe I should forget both of that and get an Olympus PEN. Talking about PEN type of cameras, I was actually waiting to see if they would come out with something better(in terms of design). To give you guys an idea of the submarine which I kept mentioning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment