SuperMa

Mum,

I don't know how to show you how much I care and appreciate you. There may be times which are undesirable, deep down in my heart you are still the women who that I most respect needless to say love. You have to go through that 9mths carrying me in your womb, go through so much pain to deliver a fat piece of char siew, go through all the hassle to get me to school and make sure I grow up to be a nice guy. I remember opening my squeaky typical chinese eyes, the first thing I saw was those eyes of you and daddy looking at me. I know I'm such a rascal giving you so much headache and of course rebellious. I regret saying things that would hurt you or even make you cry. I really pray that you and God would forgive me for being so silly. I also pray that God would bless you abundantly and listen to every word you whisper to God. May the lord keep you strong and may we children learn to love you more each day. Seeing you growing old makes me sorrow. I wish I could turn back time and achieve more so that you could worry less and enjoy more in your life. I vow to do more just to put a smile on your face, just to make sure you can live a better life. I will spend more time with you even if there is no plans for the day but just being your company would be good enough. I'm who I am today because of you and values that you taught me too, you taught me how to appreciate and love others, you taught me loyalty, you taught me to be kind and never hurt people around us despite all the things they did to us. You put the family together like superglue. You cook the best home cook food and thanks for teaching us how to come home for dinner everyday because this is the most important time for us to get together. There is just too much to be grateful of. There would be infinite words if I were to write about how good you are. I'm glad and proud that your my superma.

God bless you my dearest mum,
Gabriel

0 comments:

Post a Comment