Labour day

Started off my labour day like a labour moving furniture from the house I rented years back. Moved em' in a pick-up truck and off I go. Well took my dining table, a fold-able square table and a coffee/study table. It was all cleaned up thanks to those ex-housemates of mine. My ex even leave my study that I borrowed her as it is after she wrapped it with present wrappings with her name card and movie stubs for two (should be the with the bf) on it. I just ripped it off and load it in the truck. Quickly head home and explore the new toy of mine and load it up with negatives. Wasted a few slides and well expected loss there since its the first analogue camera since I last use one in primary school. Took a nap while someone is busy studying for her exam, all the best and may she do well. I just wish time would pass faster so we could see each other soon. Movie after movie is stressful for the eyes. I enjoyed both show and hardly I get to go to the movies with such a big group of friends with half of them from one family. I guess its all good today. Blessings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment