Never ending dream

The weather was extremely good this morning. Hence, I woke up late. I woke up when my regular alarm rang and instantly I stretched out my hand and turn it off so I can continue my never ending dream, If it me telling myself I need to wake up I would have wake up in the afternoon. Had my lunch with Dong, Looizilla and Zilla's spouse. We had so much to talked that we left around 5:30pm. I'll be heading to Bluebird's place for a swim and of course the compulsory Karaoke session. Its going to be lotsa LOMO snapping. Last night I wanted to blog regarding some random thoughts and this morning when I woke up I couldn't remember what I wanted to wrote. I guess its not so important after all.

If you are good its worth every single second missing you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment