Holla

Its such a great day and thank god it is Friday. Every time when it approaches weekend everyone starts to be more lively. Going through a week is not easy especially when you are working and at the same time making adjustments in your life. For me not only I've made the decision to explore opportunities outside from career to relationship, I've even started planning on some business which I can start running. Last night I was called up by RHB to join them as a team lead in their banking sales (everything except credit cards) I declined the pretty good offer just because I find that I don't want a dirt in my resume, if I can I plan to hop into a more prestigious bank. I'm still trying and I know money is not everything. Coming up I will be less free on Saturday as I'm reaching out to Children at Risk a.k.a. CAR which is a ministry where they help children in need, most of them are orphans. I'll be teaching them simple english and ofcourse alot of story telling. As for now before all the hectic schedule, I'm heading for lunch over in KLCC with my mates working around KL and after lunch we could go check out some LOMO.

-Signing off to work-

0 comments:

Post a Comment