After eight


How do you spend your time after eight? Lately I enjoy spending my time alone in my room ofcourse after dining with parents and some daily catch up. I really aim forward in getting certain goals achieve first. There is my loft in the first place and I'l tell you why because my loft will be like my own Manhattan lifestyle packed with all the Parisian exquisite taste all custom to suit me. Having your own space also means privacy of your own. I don't fancy giant mansion however in the future a house on land would be better than a loft in the sky.

After eight is the time that I can have a true break from all the hustle bustle, Its the time where my mind works best. Its the time where most flashback would haunt me but sometimes I just can't be bothered. Its the time I read. Its calm time. Have a quiet time for yourself and calm down will ya.

0 comments:

Post a Comment